Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pictures, Pictures


Rachid
Originally uploaded by sunshineskinner
Click on this picture to see more from the past couple of weeks. You'll see pictures from Amy's last day, a walk around Rabat, Sidra's last day and just some random ones with staff and others.

Today has been a long one. Sidra had to leave the homebase at 6am, so our room was up at 4:30. The people from the second group who are still here left for Meknes around 6:30am. So, by the time I said goodbye to all these people, the sun was up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Jae and I were the only two "old people" brave enough to stick around to greet the new group. Now I see why old people leave on an arrival day! We were bombarded with questions which is not a bad thing, but can be overwhelming--especially when you've just had a pretty calm and quiet week.

I copied all of Sidra's, Amy's and Jae's photos onto my computer and will upload those when I get a chance. The uploading is taking longer and longer so it's more of a pain than it used to be.

~Sunshine
Oh, and one year ago today, I got my nose pierced. I know my mom is celebrating this day big time.

1 comment:

sarahslow said...

Oh it sounds like arrival day would be overwhelming! :O

Well if I had read your blog on Saturday I would have celebrated your nosering too! I can't believe it's been a year! Wow! :) I was one of your big supporters of the nosering... ;)