Here is a link to more pictures. Most are from a weekend trip to Chefchaouen, a really cool mountain town. The pictures do not always upload in the order I want, so there are some thrown in the batch from Rabat. I'll be uploading more soon.
The people pictured in this photo are Amy, Sidra and Jae. The four of us, along with Laura, were the people from our group who stayed 5+ weeks. Luckily, we all get along really well and I couldn't have asked for better people to have stayed longer. Laura stayed 5 weeks and you'll see a picture or two from her last night. Amy left after six (which was last weekend) and Sidra will leave this upcoming Saturday. Jae will be here three more weeks and I, the last from the August group, only have 5 more weeks.
1 comment:
Great pics! I love mountains! :)
Post a Comment