Thursday, August 21, 2008
A brief update
I apologize for not being good at this. I will get better. I'm heading into the Sahara desert tomorrow, so I promise to update about everything that has gone on and is going on after that. So, just know that things are going well and I'm really enjoying the Hospital. I will probably stay there for at least a couple weeks before trying out another placement. I'm trying to work out with my organization and with my aunt and uncle something to do in the afternoons because we only go to our placements in the morning. Unfortunately, many organizations close during the summer, so I don't have a lot of options right now. Hopefully with September just around the corner, there will be more opportunities soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're doing fine sweetie just hang in there.
Lol.
Post a Comment